Prince William Area Free Clinic, Inc. (Woodbridge)
About the Clinic- The Prince William Area Free Clinic is a non-profit organization that provides acute and chronic medical care to children and adults in Prince William County. It is staffed by volunteers.
Clinic Hours- Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis and must provide proof of their household income and proof they live in Manassas City, Manassas park or Prince William County.
Clinics are held in the Woodbridge Health Department located at 4001 Prince William Parkway, Suite 101, Woodbridge, VA 22193, on Tuesday evenings and the Manassas Health Department located at 9301 Lee Avenue, Manassas, VA 20110, on Thursday evenings.
- Cuidado de la Diabetes
- Cuidado de la presión alta
- Atención médica para niños enfermos
- Atención médica para adultos enfermos
- Atención médica continua para niños
- Atención médica continua para adultos
- Cuidado de lesiones en adultos
Mapa a la Clinica
- Ubicación Clinica
13792 Smoketown Road
Woodbridge, VA 22192 P: 703-792-7321